QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY :
Mentor Solutions & Resources Sdn Bhd was established in 22 November 2007 to provide Health, Safety & Environment Services, Human Capital Services, Capability Development, Technical Consultancy Services and Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) to but not limited to Oil & Gas industry.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customer with services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance. We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business :-
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- A customer complaints procedure
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees. Though the Directors has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole company.
MENTOR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR